(Video) “RISE” – robots have emotion and their human creators don’t like it
“It’s us or them. This is the dark conclusion that humans have reached. In the near future, robots have developed advanced emotional sophistication and their human creators don’t like it. What should have been a simple and violent extermination of artificial life proves harder when a captured robot demonstrates that the human aggressors are biting off more than they can chew.” Stars Anton Yelchin from Star Trek.
Created by David Karlak.
Posted by Dust on Youtube.
- (Video) “Perfectly Natural” – baby gets implant that turns it into a robot
- (Video) “AUGMENTED” – danger results when line between the real and virtual worlds become blurred
- (Video) “BIG DATA: L1ZY” – sinister AI take over a family and then the world
- (Video) “ABE” – a robot’s yearning for love leads to death
- (Video) “TRUE SKIN” – a futuristic world where human-cyber modification is the norm
- (Video) “MANKIND DIVIDED” – mechanically-augmented people face hatred and prejudice
- (Video) “BIONIC” – a fembot dreams of free will and attempts daring escape
- (VIDEO) “AI Learns To Play Video Games By Watching Humans Play”
- (Video) “The Heretic” – human explores futuristic temple
- (Video) “AI-POCALYPSE” – self conscious AI goes to new dimension to save humanity